Friday, July 21, 2006

Boy, it sure smells nice in he--GAH!!

I went out to my car a couple minutes ago on my break. I was going to go across the street and get some chips to snack. I jump in and I smell this wonderful fragrance in my car. I don't know where it's coming from for a moment, and then it dawns on me. I had taken a stick of deoderant with me the other night for after Ultimate, and left it in the car. I turned around and grabbed it as fast as I could, and liquid deoderant was oozing out of the case. I opened the lid and turned it over in the parking lot and it was total liquid.

Then I dropped that and opened my back door. Crap. Liquid and crystalized deoderant all over my backseat. The whole deal with my car smelling really nice all of a sudden wasn't nearly as important to me anymore. I grabbed some spare napkins and started mopping it up.

...I know there is still quite a bit of gelled deoderant on my briefcase.

1 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Deoderant & glitter. Your car is shaping up nicely.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home