Sunday, February 05, 2006

You might be too young to remember this ...

So yeah, I've decided that my blog could be a place to just throw any musical idea that comes to my brain. This is from the Incredible Hulk TV show ... the music that plays at the end when he's walking away -- all sad. :( I'm not sure the guy that wrote this realized how powerful it was back then. Anyways, the piece is really short, so I just arranged it myself and made it a little longer. Grab a blanket and some tissues and wave good-bye to Hulky-poo.

I <3 YOU HULK!

*single tear*

3 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

*sniff*

I don't even know who The Hulk is, but the melancholy definitely came across. Poor Mr. Hulky :(

11:33 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

..and they said he'd never update his blog...

:)

Karl, still. I'm amazed that that's YOU playing. May I have a little of your talent, please?

11:59 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

As much as you want, Desirée.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home