Monday, May 01, 2006

How many miles does it take to make a living?

My itinerary today says 140ish. I have to be in 3 seperate cities to hit all of the rehearsals that I'm involved in today. The rest of the week looks to be about the same. And no, my checks that I'm expecting haven't come in the mail yet. Seems to be a bit of a bottleneck going on that's bringing me down.

I think I may have to do some more bill nagging here pretty soon.

In other related news, I don't have a social life right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

...do you usually have a social life?

10:33 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Talking to me is social!

And I'm sure Applebee's can spare you for a few days :).

11:47 AM  
Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

hahaha!! I mean...aww, we love you Karl.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home