Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A little harmless impersonation.

In a recent e-mail to David:

"I think I'll finish this email out as a Josh Kerr blog entry.

See how it works? You just write a random line about something.

And then you double space, and then talk about something else.

I hit people in the nuts with my hockey stick.

I ate something that made my mouth taste like glue.

I did something bad. Why do I do bad things? I shouldn't do bad things.

You know, sometimes I don't understand my motivation. I can't feel things the way I want.

I looked for emotion today. I found it in a garbage can. It waved to me and offered me a cookie.

Although his recent post about not going to a wedding on the Sabbath is dead-on.

I looked for love. And I found it. In my cousin David."

Whoa, what da?! Who's blog are you reading?? Confusing, isn't it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Don't make fun of Josh.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Karl said...

The intarw3b is serious business.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home