Monday, November 20, 2006

Winners and losers.

OK, here's the follow-up to the table decoration entry. Seriously folks, don't think "that's the one Karl made" or anything. Just look at the two of them, and decide which is your favorite. If there are enough "wow, that other one is awesome" votes, I'll totally just accept it.


Here's mine again. Nice. With the finishing touches of a tablecloth, and a festive Thanksgiving runner. Yes, I know my decorative terminology.


Here's "1st place". "Natural Turkey." OK, I said I'd let you be unbiased, but LOOK AT IT! Do YOU want that on your Thanksgiving table? It's an eyesore!


And look at the extra work I went to on the keyboard. Isn't that lovely? Isn't this what you want on YOUR Thanksgiving table?

I have shown you all the evidence. May the jury come to its verdict.

7 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Well. That huge leaf turkey probably took more time and effort... But... does your office have a "natural" department? I don't get it.

I'd rather have the computer on MY table. At least guests can see one another over it. Plus it has nice mood lighting :).

8:28 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

The turkey frightens me.

Perhaps it was felt the turkey had more warmth and natural feel. Perhaps, an orange imac would have made the difference.

I do appreciate the keyboard. Nice touch.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

That's retarded! I demand a recount!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

I already told you, but, yeah, that turkey is just plain hideous.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Mikeesee said...

There will be no room for either at the Moluf/Harmdierks Thanksgiving this year... But at least you could plug yours into "The Hardest Stinkin' Network Ever Made" at Marshall's house. The turkey would just light on fire, probably.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

This is what you think Mike. The monitor table decor is coming along with me tonight. :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I agree with Heather... that turkey scares me.

I love how you spelled out "Happy Thanks-giving" on the keyboard.

Yours was a whole lot more creative :)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home