Monday, December 04, 2006

Girls come and kiss me, show how you'll miss me ...

Highlights from a memorable and awesome wedding, compliments of Julie and (James) Bert:

- A map and directions that took us at least 10 minutes past the building where the wedding was at, and 30 minutes to reconcile (AND I had Mr. McNair in my car!)
- Getting the "Karl! You're playing" from Julie when I arrived (which I responded to with a fist pump and a "yessssssssss")
- Getting asked "Are you a Moluf?" I guess the facial hair did it. (WHOOP! The cat is out of the bag.)
- My "T - 10 minutes" call to Annette from the front row of the audience.
- The amazing music choices for the bridal procession. Karl doesn't cry at the beginning of every wedding.
- Rachel Tlumak didn't die walking in heels in the processional (coming or going).
- The kiss. Bert is my hero.
- Marshall being a class act show-running usher before and after the wedding. Work it. Woowoo!
- No cake to face action by J&B. Totally classy, right-to-mouth action.
- Totally unclassy cake to face action by Lacey and me at our table afterwards.
- An epic birdseed bag war out in the parking lot. Not even close to time when the bride and groom were about to leave.
- Julie did the "Moluf dance" with me .. IN her wedding dress. That was awesome. OH OH! AND A HEEL CLICK! Hot.
- Running after the towncar containing the newlyweds, doing heel clicks all the way.

Good good times.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

aww... :)

So I'm curious... what were their music choices for the bridal procession?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

KARL HAS FACIAL HAIR?!

I demand proof.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

check out Lacey's pics on Ringo :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Karl said...

All the music was from the Little Women soundtrack. It was just .. epic! And well timed with the people coming down the aisles. And when Marshall and Charlie wheeled in both Bert's mom and Julie's grandmother to the triumphant music ... I don't know, it was just so strange to be wildly moved by that, but it was great.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Charlie Nas said...

that birdseed battle was truly one for the record books!

-Charlie, the non-blogger

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home