Friday, May 11, 2007

Karl: The evil cockroach wizard.

The Practice Administrator here at RCA (our new client) picked up her son from school and brought him back for the last half of the day. He's been coloring in the board room with me (no, I'm not coloring, I'm just in here doing some research), and constantly showing me his pictures. He's gotten in trouble a couple times for talking to me ("Karl has work to do and you need to stop bugging him.") but insists on being my tag along.

He left a picture of me on the floor where I would HAVE to see it (he dropped it in the hallway when he saw me coming back and then took off running), and the caption says "ahahhahhh it's Karl the evil cooktroch wiserd".

Ah, kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger lizardblizards said...

Wizard I can see, but evil cockroach wizard...not quite.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

i prefer your little friends spelling.

;)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Josh K said...

I agree. "wiserd" is witty and original.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home