Monday, February 06, 2006

One more song ... it's old, but like a fine wine.

This is a song that most of you have heard, but if you haven't, you really ought to download it, memorize it, and then become the coolest kid on your block. Then later, when we all get together, we can all sing this song together, and totally freak out the locals (wherever we might be meeting up at). Of course, the song I'm talking about is "With My Tights On". Jenny asked me the other day if I had any other new music for her to listen to, and I told her I didn't, to which she responded, "Well, I guess I'll just have to console myself with 'With My Tights On'". Ah, what wonderful consolation, indeed.

White boy rap INCOMING!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Ah! I was just listening to this (and singing along...) today!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home