Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Well, that was sweet.

I went to work at Grace HS yesterday, and I decided to go use the restroom before the class started. I walked in, and there was this little boy (maybe 3 or 4) standing in there looking all forlorn by the urinals. I didn't know what that was about and I started walking into the lone stall, and I hear it flush, and I sorta awkwardly walk back away from it. This older man looks out and says to the boy, "OK, come on in." The little boy just shakes his head and looks unhappy. The man walks out and says, "I thought you needed to go." The boy just shakes his head and says nothing.

Well, you know ... I need the facilities. So, I walk in there, and close the stall door and ...

There's toilet paper lining the toilet seat. I look over the stall wall at the guy and say, "Am I, like ... messing something up here?" "No, that's ok, he's changed his mind." That was nice. It was like he set the toilet up for me.

It felt a little weird, regardless.

3 Comments:

Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

That's such a weird story.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

I'm laughing hysterically. You're so odd, Karl. And yet, never boring.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

That's just dirty. But I liked the part when I realized you can see over stall walls because you're so gigantic. Pooper snooper!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home