Friday, August 03, 2007

A few things (state of the cell phone included)

So, the new month has arrived thankfully. I can stop screening my calls and just answer them all ... enjoyable or not. I have a new plan where I get 100 less anytime minutes but I get to add 10 numbers to my plan that I can call and be called from for free anytime and all the time. If you have to ask if you're on the list, then you probably aren't.

I've bought the tickets as of about 10 minutes ago for "The Scarlet Pimpernel". There's no stopping me now, besides maybe a severe case of narcolepsy. I'm getting way excited. I can't get the music out of my head. The shower is now a full time Scarlet Pimpernel sing along.

I've always thought that I was one of the more patient people I know and that I can put up with pretty much anything with a cheesy grin on my face. Sometimes I think God is letting me know that this pseudo-pride about my patience level just isn't cutting it. I don't think I want to talk about being patient anymore.

I went out and drowned myself in a large guacamole bowl last night at On the Border with Charlie. The place was retardedly packed and all the servers had these little machines on a strap that they could take your orders on and swipe your credit card and print out a bill. Pretty amazing. If not way too bulky -- Charlie got whapped a few times by a wild swinging strap pack. We joked about it with our waitress and then the next thing we know we're getting OtB gift cards. Pretty sweet.

I'm driving back to Big Sandy for the weekend and I'm trying to figure out the most optimal way of getting there AND stuffing my gullet sufficiently for the fast. I guess I can live either way. I sort of want to make sure I don't miss out on getting well hydrated (Marshall loves being well hydrated) before it begins. I'll be fiiiiiiine.

Scarlet Pimpernel. Woo.

I propose a challenge for everyone. Find a pregnant lady and walk up and pat her belly and say "Aww, when are you due?" For extra points, do it to someone that's not pregnant. That you don't know.

Read your bibles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikeesee said...

Thanks, Karl. I just got smacked by my wife. I guess she's just been guzzling down more beers than I originally assumed.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home