Thursday, February 28, 2008

My new hobby.

So, I saw this thing. I've been looking at stuff on despair.com for a long time now. The demotivators have always been really funny to me. But now they give you the option of making your own! You just upload a picture, put the subject and then the caption, hit the button, and voila! It's a professional looking demotivator of your own. I like the fact that in today's technological age that something that was probably making somebody millions of dollars (the old motivator posters .. bleh) is now something everyone can do with a 3 minutes of thought and a click of the mouse.

So that being said, here are some of the ones I made:

5 Comments:

Blogger Ducky said...

Those are pretty much the awesomest posters ever :)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

Diabetics and Gluttony are my favorites.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I needed to know this...with my sarcastic humor and my love of parody, I could come up with some Really, Awesomely Bad Demotivators if I could just find the right photos to start with.

"Good" job, one and all. Hard to pick a favorite, but Gluttony is right up there.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I needed to know this...with my sarcastic humor and my love of parody, I could come up with some Really, Awesomely Bad Demotivators if I could just find the right photos to start with.

"Good" job, one and all. Hard to pick a favorite, but Gluttony is right up there.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karl,

See, I TOLD you I'd come up with one of these posters if I could just find a photo that appealed to me enough...

http://rakkav.wordpress.com/2008/05/16/theres-nothing-like-a-little-perspective/

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home