Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day two of the radio jingle compo

So, today, Mark Frenkle (of Frenkle and Frenkle) joined Ben and Skin in the studio to cut the 15 entries down to 3. As well documented in the last mp3, my song DEFINITELY would not win, and it didn't. But Mark Frenkle was more than impressed by how awesome it was (and by awesome I mean, do these people not realize I spent about an hour throwing this patheticness together?). The clip says it all.

http://bladiator.vgpiano.com/music/2nd_chance_radio.mp3

6 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

YAY KARL!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Annette said...

Your jingle is stuck in my head.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

I can't really stop singing it either, lol. It's so annoying.

8:53 AM  
Blogger ch0 said...

I thought your entry was pretty brilliant. Quite funny, and a nice show of talent. This is coming from the best friend of the winning entrant. Mine got knocked out in round 2 as well.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Karl said...

Oh yeah? Which one was yours? And I never got to hear which one won the compo, but I imagine it was pretty obviously the BEST ONE in there. Not that that's being very specific.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

sweetness! you've made it to the big time - don't forget about us little folk!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home