Thursday, June 05, 2008

So so so so so so so so so so so bored....

Wow. This is the longest day ever.

I haven't taken any vacation this year yet, and all of a sudden, one day about a week or two ago I was like, "Wow, I haven't taken any vacation yet this year." And now all I can think about is how much I don't want to be at work and how much I don't want to wake up on time for work, and how I just want to jump on a plane and be somewhere else. Somewhere sooooo far away from where I am right now. And just sleep a lot.

And if it ends up being Hawaii, I'll roll out onto the beach too.

Seriously, since when did 5 come so late?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mikeesee said...

The 4th of July is right around the corner... We might come down, so that's like a vacation, right?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

Maybe like a working vacation. :) Besides, I might be at Mike and Gina's wedding that weekend.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Ducky said...

Woo! Mike and Gina's wedding!!!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home