Thursday, June 07, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzzz..

So, the new client (RCA) had a staff meeting this morning at 7-8am. This means that the doctors and staff won't be on any of the servers and they can be switched from battery backup over to generator powered wall outlets. The catch? Me. Being here. At 7am.

I haven't seen 5:30am since the last time I drank a lot of water right before I went to bed. On the upside, the drive down here was cut down from 1 1/2 hours driving time to 45 minutes. Yay for no traffic! The downside? I ended up getting here at 6:45am. The meeting is still going and I'm way done. I've been cleaning the server room, and I'm just OUT of things to do at this point. At least the place looks nicer now.

I keep checking my email religiously. But who in the world is going to write me at pre-0700? Maybe I can take a server down in an unusually cruel way and test myself to see if I can get it up and operational in the 21 minutes before the meeting is ovezzzzzzzzzzzz....

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin Dundee said...

Sorry I was a bad friend and didn't get up to talk, but come on- sleep wins! .....

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home