Friday, August 24, 2007

A shorter bank story

I have a credit card through my bank, and I like to go in pretty regularly and pay it via my checking account. I find that I don't have to really know much besides my name and I can get everything taken care of ... so I don't go in prepared at all.

Twice now I've gone to a certain Compass Bank location and done this, and have worked with Azam both times. He's a nice guy .. if not a little hard to understand. We do the same little dance every time: I tell him I want to pay my credit card bill. He pulls up my info with my SS#. I ask him how much I owe on my credit card. He instead tells me the amount of money I have in my bank account. I have a mini-stroke.

Good times.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ducky said...

Hahaha. Yay for bank stories!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

Hahahaha

5:45 PM  
Blogger Charlie Nas said...

hmm.... I may give this blogging thing another go.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Josh K said...

So you're rich now? What? I'm confused as to the moral of the story... :p

1:01 PM  
Blogger Karl said...

Not rich. Mostly just have (thankfully) more money in my account than on my credit card.

Silly Kerr, morals are for kids.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Josh K said...

I was fat when I was a kid. Thanks for reminding me, jerk.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home