Monday, June 26, 2006

Vote "NO" on anonymous.

Seriously sad.

I could have just commented on Desirée's blog, but I felt that making one of my own was even better. She's told me what a couple of them say and they're not only hurtful, they're just pathetic. Not witty at all. They aren't even good burns. It's just commonplace idiocy.

So say no to anonymous posting. Friends don't let friends blog comment stupidly. But I tell you what you can do: go ahead and blast people using your real name. I don't allow anonymous posting on my blog, but you can totally sign up for an account and diss me publicly. I'll take it and not even dish it back out.

I mean, really ... is it just way easier for someone to blog anonymously than to set up a fake email address and send them that way? Are we so lazy that we are now taking the EASIEST path towards annoying someone? Use to be people had to get up early, wear shady clothing and sunglasses, and watch a person's house around the clock to stalk them. Now it's like a cyber hobby.

I'm just saying.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Amen to that, brother.

3:56 PM  
Blogger KiwiGeek said...

Really? I can diss you publically?

SWEET.

Err.. you're... er... tall and stuff.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Karl said...

Your words are harsh. :'(

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home