Thursday, September 06, 2007

ATMs: Still the bane of my existence.

So, I went down to Compass Bank to deposit a check. This time I came prepared with a BoA envelope in hand. I go through the normal hoops: debit card, PIN #, do I want an envelope, "yes", no envelope, that's ok, I brought one with me, deposit XX amount of money and....

"I'm sorry. This ATM is not accepting any more messages, payments, or deposits."

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Nas said...

go for the nebula!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Kristin Dundee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Kristin Dundee said...

I take it whatever remnants of sanity you did have are now obliterated...

PS- That's bun-tastic!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home