Thursday, September 06, 2007

A track record of the shows I've seen.

Since I began living in the DFW area in March, I've put together what I think is a full comprehensive list of all the shows I've seen.

Dallas Opera - Lohengrin
Dallas Symphony - Handel's Messiah
Dallas Summer Musical - Chicago
Dallas Symphony Orchestra - Video Games Live
Dallas Summer Musical - Spamalot (2x)
Meyerson - Glenn Beck (talk radio, comedy)
Starlight Theater, Kansas City - Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Eisemann Center - The Pirates of Penzance
Dallas Summer Musical - Sweet Charity
Water Tower Theatre - The Sugar Bean Sisters (play)
Water Tower Theatre - A Brief History of White Music (2x)
Theatre A La Carte, Tallahassee - The Scarlet Pimpernel
Artisan Center - Beauty and the Beast (3x)

Seems like more than that. Woo, that's expensive. If you call Medieval Times a show, I did that too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

And you complain about having no money.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Josh K said...

Pansy.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Charlie Nas said...

that venue in KC was awesome.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home